Hello and welcome to the official Contract Wars forum! This is a place where users can connect. In order to view our forums, you must be a member. Click here if your not a member of the forum. Click here if your already a member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to the official Contract Wars forum! This is a place where users can connect. In order to view our forums, you must be a member. Click here if your not a member of the forum. Click here if your already a member.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Controls, weapon control/suggested use, SP, Contracts, etc. Explained [WIP]

+3
MP5
The Amazing Spider Man
ywnk
7 posters

:: General

Go down

Controls, weapon control/suggested use, SP, Contracts, etc. Explained [WIP] Empty Controls, weapon control/suggested use, SP, Contracts, etc. Explained [WIP]

Post by ywnk Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:13 am

This is a help and tips forum, so I decided we need to provide help and tips. Anything you want to add? Post below and I'll add it to the list.

Index
Intro
Controls
Options menu
Weapons
Leveling
Contracts
SP
GP
CR
Game modes
Maps
Servers
Ping

Intro:

Controls:

Options Menu:

Weapons:

Leveling:

Contracts:

SP:

CP:

GP:

Game Modes:

Hardcore:

Last edited by ywnk on Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
ywnk
ywnk
Support Manager

Back to top Go down

Controls, weapon control/suggested use, SP, Contracts, etc. Explained [WIP] Empty Re: Controls, weapon control/suggested use, SP, Contracts, etc. Explained [WIP]

Post by The Amazing Spider Man Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:48 pm

It looks really good from the start. Maybe you should try to add more color to it. Anyways, I have a few suggestions. How about making o/ editing a topic about Contract Wars wiki?
This is my suggestion, not to edit or anything.
If you need help with weapons, here's a wiki for it: http://contractwars.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons
Nice job with it so far, hope it becomes better on and especially since it was stickied.
The Amazing Spider Man
The Amazing Spider Man
Forum Mod | Chat Mod

Back to top Go down

Controls, weapon control/suggested use, SP, Contracts, etc. Explained [WIP] Empty Re: Controls, weapon control/suggested use, SP, Contracts, etc. Explained [WIP]

Post by ywnk Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:25 pm

Color/detail comes later.
ywnk
ywnk
Support Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:54 pm

Nice help.
Hope it becomes sucessful.
MP5
MP5

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperWolf Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:24 pm

Wow.
Very nice guide.
ViperWolf
ViperWolf
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ywnk Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:36 pm

Thank you, I still have a long way to go.
ywnk
ywnk
Support Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperWolf Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:40 pm

If you need any sort of help, PM me or reply.

BTW: I never seen you in chat, here it is: https://bound2.forumotion.com/chatbox/index.forum?
ViperWolf
ViperWolf
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Venom Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:03 pm

Fix the BBCode in there.
Venom
Venom
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ywnk Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:21 pm

What browser are you using?
BBCode works best on chrome and firefox.
ywnk
ywnk
Support Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Venom Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:06 pm

ywnk wrote:What browser are you using?
BBCode works best on chrome and firefox.
Chrome.
And for me, some of your spoilers don't work.
Venom
Venom
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ywnk Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:40 pm

Are some of them empty? Those I haven't gotten to yet.
ywnk
ywnk
Support Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Venom Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:38 pm

ywnk wrote:Are some of them empty? Those I haven't gotten to yet.
Ah, okay.
Venom
Venom
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Venom Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:50 pm

Are you gonna keep updating it?
Venom
Venom
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ywnk Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:43 pm

Yeah, I'll do some more in about 6-7 hours from when this is posted.
ywnk
ywnk
Support Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryStyles Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:32 am

It looks pretty good.
GL.
HarryStyles
HarryStyles

http://www.onedirectionmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:20 am

Nice updating.

Admin
Admin

https://bound2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ywnk Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:16 pm

Yeah, sorry about the lack of it. I just have a lot to do, and so little time to do it in.
ywnk
ywnk
Support Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down